Version Date: 5/25/18
GATHERING, USE, AND DISCLOSURE OF NON-PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
2. Gathering of Personally Identifying Information.
When you access the website, The Company will receive and store any information you voluntarily provided us with on our website. Certain visitors to Wonder Backpack’s websites choose to interact with Wonder Backpack in ways that require Wonder Backpack to gather personally identifying information. In each case, Wonder Backpack collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Wonder Backpack. Wonder Backpack does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
The Company, as a business, may and will collect information from you in a number of ways:
(a) Newsletter Opt- ins – we will collect your Name and email address.
(b) Blog post/ Article/ Page Comments– we will collect your name, email address and comment. Please note that by posting a comment on Wonder Backpack, you consent to the posting of any Personal Information that you provide. You should be aware that such Personal Information can be read, collected, or used by other visitors to these public areas. We have no control over how these visitors use your Personal Information.
(c) Lead Magnet Opt- ins- we will collect your Name and email address.
We may use the information that you provide for such purposes as:
(1) To operate and maintain full functionality of the Website
(2) To ensure maximum user experience is provide you with every visit on the Website
(3) To respond to your comments or use them for a user satisfaction research.
(4) To provide you with user support
(5) To deliver the information or product you have requested such as newsletter or a lead magnet freebie.
(6) To send notices about updates, security alerts, website downtime, support, and updates.
(7) To communicate with you (through email) about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Company and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
(8) To monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services
(9) To personalize and improve the services and user experience, and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests.
The Company reserves the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These social media pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites so as to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website. The Company reserves the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
Mobile Device Additional Terms
• Mobile Device. If you use a mobile device to access the Website or download any of our applications, we may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
• Geo-Location Information. Unless we have received your prior consent, we do not access or track any location-based information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our mobile application or our services, except that it may be possible for Company to determine from an IP address the geographic location of your point of connectivity, in which case we may gather and use such general location data.
• Push Notifications. We send you push notifications if you choose to receive them, letting you know when someone has sent you a message or for other service-related matters. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
• Mobile Analytics. We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on your phone. This software may record information, such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any Personally-Identifying Information you submit within the mobile application.
We may provide you the option to connect your account on the Website to your account on some social networking sites for the purpose of logging in, uploading information or enabling certain features on the Website. When logging in using your social network credentials, we may collect the Personally-Identifying Information you have made publicly available on the social networking site, such as your name, profile picture, cover photo, username, gender, friends network, age range, locale, friend list and any other information you have made public. Once connected, other users may also be able to see information about your social network, such as the size of your network and your friends, including common friends. By connecting your account on the Website to your account on any social networking site, you hereby consent to the continuous release of information about you to us. We will not send any of your account information to the connected social networking site without first disclosing that to you. Each social network may further allow you to set privacy controls around your information on their system, and our collection of information will always follow such controls and permissions. This feature is subject to continuous change and improvement by us and each social networking site involved, and therefore the available features and shared information are subject to change without notice to you.
We may use hyperlinks on the Website which will redirect you to a social network if you click on the respective link. However, when you click on a social plug-in, such as Facebook’s “Like” button, Twitter’s “tweet” button or the Google+, that particular social network’s plugin will be activated and your browser will directly connect to that provider’s servers. If you do not use these buttons, none of your data will be sent to the respective social network’s plugin provider. So for example, when you click on the Facebook’s “Like” button on the Website, Facebook will receive your IP address, the browser version and screen resolution, and the operating system of the device you have used to access the Website. Settings regarding privacy protection can be found on the websites of these social networks and are not within our control.
Your (visitor) rights under the GDPR
If you are within the European Union (EU), you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Those rights include:
We will retain the any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you asking us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
Should you wish to have your information deleted, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a request.
8. Other Information. You may choose to provide other information directly to us. For example, we may collect information when you fill out a form, participate in contests, sweepstakes or promotions, apply for a job, communicate with us via third-party sites and services, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
9. Ads and Analytics. We may partner with third-party advertisers, ad networks, and analytics providers to deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests and to better understand your use of the Services. Advertising partners, who may set cookies, may deliver ads appearing on any of our websites to users. These third parties may collect information sent by your computer, browser, or mobile device in response to a request for content, such as unique identifiers, your IP address, or other information about your computer or device. This information allows ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
We may use third-party vendors, including Google, who use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past activity on the Website, including Google Analytics for Display Advertising. The information collected may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. If you do not want any information to be collected and used by Google Analytics, you can install an opt-out in your web browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/) and/or opt-out from Google Analytics for Display Advertising or the Google Display Network by using Google’s Ads Settings (www.google.com/settings/ads).
10. Google Analytics Demographics & Interest Reporting. We receive and use data from Google’s interest-based advertising and 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics for marketing, advertising, and to improve your online experience.
12. Amazon Associates Disclosure. Wonder Backpack is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
14. Links. The website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
15. Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of the very young is important to us. This Website is not directed to children under 18, and it is not structured to attract anyone under 18 in any way. For that reason, we do not collect or maintain information at our sites from those we know are under 18.
If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
16. Business Transfers. If Wonder Backpack, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Wonder Backpack goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that are transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of Wonder Backpack may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
18. Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions. If you choose to visit our website, your visit and any dispute over privacy are subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the United States. If you have any concern about privacy at our website, please send us a thorough description to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to resolve it.
10715 NE 37th CT, 545
Kirkland, WA 98033
Phone: (425) 394- 202